Friday, August 10, 2012

T.I. Goes Off On Instagram Users Disrespecting His Wife & Daughter "Boy Don't Fuck Your Sad Azz Life Up Before I Can Get It Started!"

T.I. laid the law down on several Instagram users that disrespected his wife and daughter. After Tip's 16-year old daughter, Zonninque, of the OMG Girlz posted a picture of herself on Instagram, a male user responded by asking, "can we f*ck?" It wasn't long before Tip answered back for his daughter. "N*gga u ever disrespect me & mines like that again I'm gon throw more $$$ at ya head than it cost to build yo mama a new house," Tip said. "Boy don't f*ck your sad azz lil life up before i can get it started…u gon get yaself *F*cked* aight…in ya mouth wit ya own lil pee-pee. Now keep playin round wit it lil homie. #NoBullsh*t."

No comments:

Post a Comment